instantiationDataRate expresses the amount of data in a digital media file that is encoded, delivered or distributed, for every second of time.
Best Practice: This should be expressed as numerical data, with the units of measure declared in the unitsOfMeasure attribute. For example, if the audio file is 56 kilobits/second, then 56 should be the value of instantiationDataRate and the attribute unitsOfMeasure should be kilobits/second.
Usage: optional, not repeatable
- unitsOfMeasure: optional | The unitsOfMeasure attribute defines the unit used in the containing element, e.g. pixels, GB, Mb/s, ips, fps, kHz, inches, lines, dpi. Can be used as an attribute of the following elements - essenceTrackAspectRatio, essenceTrackBitDepth, essenceTrackDataRate, essenceTrackFrameRate, essenceTrackFrameSize, essenceTrackPlaybackSpeed, essenceTrackSamplingRate, instantiationDataRate, instantiationDimensions, instantiationFileSize.
- source: optional | The source attribute provides the name of the authority used to declare the value of the element. Required attribute for pbcoreIdentifier and instantiationIdentifier elements. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- ref: optional | The ref attribute is used to supply a source’s URI for the value of the element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- version: optional | The version attribute identifies any version information about the authority or convention used to express data of this element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- annotation: optional | The annotation attribute includes narrative information intended to clarify the nature of data used in the element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
This element does not have any subelements.