essenceTrackFrameRate is relevant to tracks of video track type only. The frame rate is calculated by dividing the total number of frames by the duration of the video track. By default measure frame rate in frames per second expressed as fps as a unit of measure. e.g., 24 fps.
Usage: optional, not repeatable
- unitsOfMeasure: optional | The unitsOfMeasure attribute defines the unit used in the containing element, e.g. pixels, GB, Mb/s, ips, fps, kHz, inches, lines, dpi. Can be used as an attribute of the following elements - essenceTrackAspectRatio, essenceTrackBitDepth, essenceTrackDataRate, essenceTrackFrameRate, essenceTrackFrameSize, essenceTrackPlaybackSpeed, essenceTrackSamplingRate, instantiationDataRate, instantiationDimensions, instantiationFileSize.
- source: optional | The source attribute provides the name of the authority used to declare the value of the element. Required attribute for pbcoreIdentifier and instantiationIdentifier elements. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- ref: optional | The ref attribute is used to supply a source’s URI for the value of the element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- version: optional | The version attribute identifies any version information about the authority or convention used to express data of this element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- annotation: optional | The annotation attribute includes narrative information intended to clarify the nature of data used in the element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
This element does not have any subelements.
<essenceTrackFrameRate unitsOfMeasure="fps" annotation="interlaced">
<essenceTrackFrameRate unitsOfMeasure="fps" annotation="progressive">