instantiationDate is a date associated with an instantiation.
Usage: Best practice is to use ISO 8601 or some other date/time standard if possible.
- dateType: optional | The dateType attribute classifies by named type the date-related data of the element e.g., created, broadcast, dateAvailableStart. Can be used as an attribute of the following elements - pbcoreAssetDate, instantiationDate.
- source: optional | The source attribute provides the name of the authority used to declare the value of the element. Required attribute for pbcoreIdentifier and instantiationIdentifier elements. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- ref: optional | The ref attribute is used to supply a source’s URI for the value of the element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- version: optional | The version attribute identifies any version information about the authority or convention used to express data of this element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
- annotation: optional | The annotation attribute includes narrative information intended to clarify the nature of data used in the element. Can be used as an attribute of any element.
This element does not have any subelements.
- W3C Profile of ISO 8601 Representation of Dates and Times
- Library of Congress Extended Date/Time Format
- PBCore's @dateType Vocabulary for the dateType attribute
<instantiationDate dateType="Issued" >2007-06-02</instantiationDate>