essenceTrackAspectRatio indicates the ratio of horizontal to vertical proportions in the display of a static image or moving image.
essenceTrackAspectRatio can only be contained by instantiationEssenceTrack.
Usage: optional, not repeatable.
- unitsOfMeasure – optional. The unitsOfMeasure attribute defines the unit used in the containing element, e.g. pixels, GB, Mb/s, ips, fps, kHz, inches, lines, dpi.
- source – optional. The source attribute provides the name of the authority used to declare the value of the element. For example, identifier source (required) should be the name of the organization, institution, system or namespace that the identifier came from, such as “PBS NOLA Code” or an institutional database identifier. For other elements, this might be the name of a controlled vocabulary, namespace or authority list, such as Library of Congress Subject Headings. We recommend a consistent and human readable use.
- ref – optional. The ref attribute is used to supply a source’s URI for the value of the element. Attribute ref can be used to point to a term in a controlled vocabulary, or a URI associated with a source.
- version – optional. The version attribute identifies any version information about the authority or convention used to express data of this element.
- annotation – optional. The annotation attribute includes narrative information intended to clarify the nature of data used in the element. This attribute can be used as a notes field to include any additional information about the element or associated attributes.
essenceTrackAspectRatio contains no subelements.
PBCore pbcoreEssenceTrackAspectRatio (recommended)
<essenceTrackAspectRatio source="PBCore essenceTrackAspectRatio" ref="http://metadataregistry.org/conceptprop/list/concept_id/1439.html">4:3 (16:9 letterbox)</essenceTrackAspectRatio>
<essenceTrackAspectRatio source="PBCore essenceTrackAspectRatio" ref="http://metadataregistry.org/conceptprop/list/concept_id/1444.html">16:9</essenceTrackAspectRatio>
Submit any issues or suggested changes for future schema iterations by creating a ticket in our Github repository.