essenceTrackAnnotation can store any supplementary information about a track or the metadata used to describe it. It clarifies element values, terms, descriptors, and vocabularies that may not be otherwise sufficiently understood.
essenceTrackAnnotation can only be contained by instantiationEssenceTrack.
Usage: optional, repeatable.
- annotationType – optional. The annotationType attribute is used to indicate the type of annotation being assigned to the asset, such as a comment, clarification, or cataloging note.
- source – optional. Attribute source provides the name of the authority used to declare the value of the element. Different elements will use the source attribute slightly differently. For example, identifier source (required) should be the name of the organization, institution, system or namespace that the identifier came from, such as “PBS NOLA Code” or an institutional database identifier. For other elements, this might be the name of a controlled vocabulary, namespace or authority list, such as Library of Congress Subject Headings. We recommend a consistent and human readable use.
- ref – optional. The ref attribute is used to supply a source’s URI for the value of the element. Attribute ref can be used to point to a term in a controlled vocabulary, or a URI associated with a source.
- version – optional. The version attribute identifies any version information about the authority or convention used to express data of this element.
- annotation – optional. The annotation attribute includes narrative information intended to clarify the nature of data used in the element. This attribute can be used as a notes field to include any additional information about the element or associated attributes
essenceTrackAnnotation contains no subelements.
<essenceTrackAnnotation annotationType="Condition note">Audio reel shows faint signs of mold</essenceTrackAnnotation>
Submit any issues or suggested changes for future schema iterations by creating a ticket in our Github repository.